HOW TO JOIN THE MTM – CONFERENCE on 25.02.2021
You can join the Macedonian Travel Marketplace and conference from your computer, mobile device ор phone. Pick the one that works best for you, butwe recommended that you use your computer to be able to enjoy the conference to the fullest.
After opening the starup page https://mtb.org.mk in the top right corner click on the red SIGN IN button. Once you enter with your email/username and passwordyou will enter the lobby of the platform and be ready to follow the conference.
- By clicking on the desired session in the FLOATING MENU, on the left-hand side, you will gain access to the selected session on the WebEx platform
- Likewise, if you clickon the AGENDA tab, you will see all the sessions planned for the day, and by clicking on the title of the session, you want to attend, you will gain access to the selected session on the WebEx platform
2.FOLLOW THE CONFERENCE Cisco WebEx
If this is the first time, you are joining a WebEx meeting, please allow for at least 5/10 minutes for WebEx to automatically download the app and complete the required fields.
- If you do notwant to install anything, click Join from your browser
- Click the installer file to install the app
- If the automatic download did not work, click Download the app again
- If you join from a Linux computer or Chromebook, you will not be prompted to install anything. The meeting simply opens in your browser
- You can alsodownload the WebExMeetings appmanually
In the preview window, you can make sure your In the preview window, you can make sure your audioaudio and video sound look good before you join and video sound look good before you join the meeting.
- First, choose how you want to hear.choose how you want to hear.
- ClickStart video to turn it on
- Click Mute to turn your microphone of
- Click Join Meeting
- We encourageyou to turn on your camera during the the sessions and be part of the outstanding community Conference participants.
3.AGENDA – Program of the conference
The conference is divided in 4 parts and it will be held in different languages
09:30-12:00 OPENING – In MKD Language
12:30-15:30 CONFERENCE – In ENG Language
15:30-16:30 VIRTUAL TOUR – In ENG Language
LOBBY – In MKD Language
4.EXPO ZONE – Networking
Optional networking Meetings with NAITM members profiles to be found online https://mtb.org.mk/lobby/#expo
(incoming agents, restaurants, hotels, transporters, others)
On the EXPO business profile contact form you can:
- Send direct mail through contact form on the EXPO business profile
- Schedule a meeting (during or after the event)
- Make a direct call via Viber
(for this option both the receiver and maker of the call must have installed VIBER appon the device from which you are calling)